SOLD Antique Chinese Qing Dynasty White Glazed Porcelain Vase Dragon Pattern
- SOLD Very Rare Antique 19th century Chinese Ching Dynasty monochrome White Glazed Porcelain Vase with a hexagonal baluster shaped body, adorned with a low relief incised décor, the front and the back with a horned dragon, an elongated neck with cartouches containing Chinese script, and two fish on the sides for handles. The corners are adorned with stylized bats, the bulbous top of the neck is with a band of pendent Ruyi-heads. The sides are with four lobed cartouches, each enclosed with stylized dragon with heads turned backwards, and with long elaborated tails.
- There are two holes drilled at the base of the vase, one on the side, and the second underneath, as in the first half of the 20th century, many antique Chinese porcelain vases were converted to lamps.
- The pictures were taken in daylight without a flash.pictures of the neck under a desk lamp were taken to show that thinner spots of the neck are translucent, as well under a strong light the color is bright white, which in daylight is soft -white.
- CONDITION: Very good overall condition with no chips, cracks, or repairs.
- DIMENSIONS:Height: 30.5cm (12in) Width: 16.5 cm ( 6 1/2 in)
- Due to the fact that the market is flooded by reproductions of Chinese antiques which for inexperienced collectors look the same, we would like to inform our clients that this is a 100% authentic Antique Chinese Qing Dynasty Porcelain vase and is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.